Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello!

I am currently building my portfolio and this is where my online portfolio will be.
I will discuss session and print cost when you contact me.

Sessions are usually between 1-2 hours and I will either come to your house or a destination of your choice within a 30 mile distance from Bangor.
My style of photography is really laid back and low key. I enjoy candid photography and that is usually when I get my best shots! We can discuss the details of the session when we talk.

After our session I will email your photographs to you within 2 weeks so you can decide which ones you would like to order, etc.

I can't wait to meet you and capture your life!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Beautiful photos!! You really do have a nack for capturing great moments!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing our pregnancy and now newborn photos! They came out perfect and it was so much more comfortable than going to a studio!

**Nicole Morgan**